PHP.EE FOORUM   
Nimi:   Pass:   Mäleta mind! 
   Teemad | php.ee esilehele | registreeri | Märgi kõik teemad loetuks | #php.ee Skype vestlus | RSS
UUS TEEMA  OTSI  Lehekülgi: 1
HI! I am Looking for exploitable Estonian workforce! Are you exploitable? Yes? You are my MAN! Join to the project!
Postitaja: strayghost 2015-06-27 12:00:05
Daamid ja harrad, I have an Aim.
My Aim is to create unusual, disquieting, dangerous and vicious web-services!

So now I am recruiting the developer.
But since I want to finance the human-cost from my salary,
so the costs will directly link to the decline of my living standard.
so I decided to seek a worker in the developing countries,
who would be able to exploi… be employed as cheap as possible.

So Daamid ja harrad, especially the talented students! Please answer my question,
How much would cost if I would hire You, and usually where do You seek for jobs?
I heard You are good business, because You are relatively overeducated and undervalued.
RE: HI! I am Looking for exploitable Estonian workforce! Are you exploitable? Yes? You are my MAN! Join to the project!
Postitaja: Xy 2015-06-27 13:41:26
Is 10 eur/hour low enough?
RE: HI! I am Looking for exploitable Estonian workforce! Are you exploitable? Yes? You are my MAN! Join to the project!
Postitaja: TechnopolisIT 2015-06-27 17:12:18
10 y/exp, 20 €/hour minimum.
Postitaja: GHz 2015-07-10 17:13:32
I would not consider anything below 15€/h netto pay and everything must be legal, ordinary job agreement. (With all taxes also paid) Other kinds of agreements might be different in price too.

(12y experience of software development)
Postitaja: yep 2015-07-13 11:01:45
Neto salary: 2000€ / month
social security tax: 843 €
unemployment Insurance Premium 61€
income tax: 461€
funded Pension: 51€
-------------------------------
Total cost of the employer (payroll): 3416 €

*price will directly link to my living standard!
Postitaja: Finlan män. 2015-08-29 00:31:01
kom tu Finland , gud vörkers hier.

When weik up in mornink, Finland Män först tink öpaut kross näshional produkt. Must wörk lot. Pefore die, häv tu pay haus to pänk. Pänk take 50 prosent ov Finland Män säläry. Kovörment täx ofis take 60 prosent. Must wörk more.

Finland Män is like tis.

Leheküljed: 1

©2002-2013 Martin Rebane & PHP.ee kaasautorid